[ITK-users] GPU Implementation

Michael Pinkert mpinkert at wisc.edu
Fri May 30 14:34:32 EDT 2014

Hi all,

I've tried installing a new AMD GPU, the ATI Radeon HD 3400, along with the
AMD APP SDK 2.9 in order to find out whether the GPU was at fault, but I am
still getting the same two errors.  I've tried two different
FindOpenCL.cmake files as well, and neither of them allowed cmake to find
the opencl files.  I suspect that I may have made a mistake in manually
setting the locations for the files, so here are the paths I am currently
using.

OPENCL_LIBRARIES="C:/Program Files (x86)/AMD APP
SDK/2.9/lib/x86_64/OpenCL.lib"
OPENCL_ROOT_DIR="C:/Program Files (x86)/AMD APP SDK/2.9"
_OPENCL_CPP_INCLUDE_DIRS="C:/Program Files (x86)/AMD APP SDK/2.9/include"
_OPENCL_32_LIBRARIES="C:/Program Files (x86)/AMD APP
SDK/2.9/lib/x86/OpenCL.lib"
_OPENCL_64_LIBRARIES="C:/Program Files (x86)/AMD APP
SDK/2.9/lib/x86_64/OpenCL.lib"

Best regards,
Michael Pinkert

Michael Pinkert wrote