[ITK-users] Processing Time for ICP

Zian Fanti coconetlero at gmail.com
Thu Nov 6 08:56:03 EST 2014

I made a variation of the TKv4/IterativeClosestPoint3 example. The
only change consist in that I read the fixed and moving mesh with the
vtkPolyDataReader and then transform to itkMesh with the vtkPolyDataToitkMesh
[1]

I want to know what are the averages times of processing two meshes?

In my computer the processing time for the moving mesh with 17787
nodes and the fixed mesh with 51100 and 100 iteratios, its around of
one and a half hour. It is fine?

My computer running with a:
Intel core i7-3770K at 3.5Ghz
16 GB of ram