[ITK-users] problem using VTKImageToImageFilter

Iyas Hamdan iyas.hamdan at gmail.com
Fri Nov 14 08:24:51 EST 2014

Hi,

Thank you Bill for your answer,
And yes the type of my image is in fact float.

So is it that I cant convert a VTKimage of type float to a itkImage of type
short using this filter ? would that be the problem here ?
because other than that, I dont think there is a way of defining the input
image type for VTKImageToImageFilter, it only takes one parameter which is
the type of the output image.

So my only option here would be to cast my input type to match the output
type since its not implemented in the VTKImageToImageFilter right ?

thanks in advance,

Iyas