[ITK-users] 2D/3D registration

Bradley Lowekamp blowekamp at mail.nih.gov
Tue Nov 18 09:13:57 EST 2014

Hello,

I don't know anything first hand and don't see any handy ITK examples for this. I hope some one with more experience with the issue will chime in. I did find these interesting links via a quick google:

http://www.insight-journal.org/browse/publication/800
https://ibia.umit.at/ResearchGroup/Phil/web/Simple2D3DRegistrationFramework.html
http://www.itk.org/pipermail/insight-users/2010-November/038801.html

Hope that helps,