[ITK-users] Texture features/descriptors for 3D objects

Francisco Lopez de la Franca franciscolopezdelafranca at gmail.com
Sat Nov 22 02:51:56 EST 2014

Hi,

Recently, I have been reading some documentation talking on the texture
features extraction subject. I am very interested on it, and I would like
to do some tests.

Does anyone know any framework, tool or library (ITK, VTK or Matlab)
providing with a class of function to extract the textures features or
descriptors for a tridimensional object?

In that documents, the authors talk about the co-occurrence matrices. If
anyone has some experience on this, I would appreciate a lot if it is
shared.

Thank you very much in advance.
Regards.