[ITK-users] Problem reading a big nifti volume.

Jerome Plumat j.plumat at auckland.ac.nz
Sun Nov 23 17:15:07 EST 2014

Hi,
Have you correctly specified the pixel type? I had similar problem and
mine was due to pixels specifications.
Hope it helps.

Jerome Plumat
-------
School of Medical Sciences
University of Auckland

If I am not for myself, who will be for me? And if I am only for myself, then what an I? And if not now when? – Hillel HaZaken