[ITK-users] Compiling ITK with GPU ON

Xiaopeng Yang yxp233 at postech.ac.kr
Tue Nov 25 18:19:34 EST 2014

Hi

Thank you very much. I will try it.

Best regards,

Xiaopeng

From: michkapopoff at gmail.com [mailto:michkapopoff at gmail.com]
Sent: Wednesday, November 26, 2014 8:15 AM
To: Xiaopeng Yang
Cc: insight-users at itk.org
Subject: Re: [ITK-users] Compiling ITK with GPU ON

Hi

I think OPENCL_LIBRARIES needs to be set to OpenCL.dll, which should be somewhere in this lib folder (/lib/x64/OpenCL.dll ?)

Could you try this ?

Michka

On 25 Nov 2014, at 23:51, Xiaopeng Yang <yxp233 at postech.ac.kr> wrote:

Hi,

I am trying to compile ITK 4.6.1 with GPU ON, but I failed. Is there any tutorial or document about compiling ITK with GPU ON? I got warning messages as follows. And I ignored them and tried to build ITK but got error “cannot find CL/opencl.h”.

WARNING: Target "ITKGPUCommon" requests linking to directory "C:/Program Files/NVIDIA GPU Computing Toolkit/CUDA/v6.5/lib". Targets may link only to libraries. CMake is dropping the item.

WARNING: Target "ITKGPUCommon" requests linking to directory "C:/Program Files/NVIDIA GPU Computing Toolkit/CUDA/v6.5/lib". Targets may link only to libraries. CMake is dropping the item.

WARNING: Target "ITKGPUCommon" requests linking to directory "C:/Program Files/NVIDIA GPU Computing Toolkit/CUDA/v6.5/lib". Targets may link only to libraries. CMake is dropping the item.

WARNING: Target "ITKGPUCommon" requests linking to directory "C:/Program Files/NVIDIA GPU Computing Toolkit/CUDA/v6.5/lib". Targets may link only to libraries. CMake is dropping the item.

WARNING: Target "ITKGPUCommon" requests linking to directory "C:/Program Files/NVIDIA GPU Computing Toolkit/CUDA/v6.5/lib". Targets may link only to libraries. CMake is dropping the item.

Here is how I set up directories of OpenCL:

OPENCL_INCLUDE_DIRS  C:/Program Files/NVIDIA GPU Computing Toolkit/CUDA/v6.5/include

OPENCL_LIBRARIES          C:/Program Files/NVIDIA GPU Computing Toolkit/CUDA/v6.5/lib

Any help is appreciated!

Best regards,

Xiaopeng Yang