[ITK-users] [ITK-dev] Problem reading a big nifti volume.

Matt McCormick matt.mccormick at kitware.com
Tue Nov 25 22:44:18 EST 2014

Hi Fotis,

Thanks for helping to improve large nifti file support.

The file can be uploaded on midas3.kitware.com.  Sign up for the ITK
community [1], let the list know the name of your account, and myself
or one of the other administrators will add upload priviledges to the
account.

The file could then be added to ITK/Public/ITK/Modules/IO/NIFTI/test/Input.

Thanks,
Matt

[1] http://midas3.kitware.com/midas/community/12