[ITK-users] RegistrationParameterScalesFromPhysicalShif and itkVersorRigid3DTransform

Gabriel A. Giménez gabrielgimenez85 at gmail.com
Wed Oct 15 10:26:00 EDT 2014

Hello Brad ,thanks for answering,

I need the definition of scales Optimizer (translation and rotation) to be
dynamic, not hard, so I use the RegistrationParameterScalesFromPhysicalShift
class. Any other alternatives for my problem?. Nor do I find much
information about how to define these scales and even less dynamically.

Theoretically ITK architecture is fully modular and low-coupling, then,
should be no problem to combine different types of optimizers,
transformations, etc, or am I wrong?