[ITK-users] Update on integration with R

Bradley Lowekamp blowekamp at mail.nih.gov
Thu Sep 4 08:58:40 EDT 2014

Hello,

What are you looking to do with R and ITK?

The SimpleITK 0.8.0 release works well with R and the SWIG 2.0.11 version and is tested on linux and OSX. There are some issue with building R on windows that have not been addressed. Please let us know if you have further questions about getting this built.

Good luck,
Brad