[ITK-users] using simpleITK with anaconda python distribution

dagarshali dagarshali at gmail.com
Tue Sep 9 22:33:46 EDT 2014

I downloaded the source code for simple itk and complied it as instructed. In
the cmake configuration, I changed the python paths according to using the
python distribution of anaconda. I was able to compile it. I have attached a
snapshot of the cmake configuration
<http://itk-insight-users.2283740.n2.nabble.com/file/n7586179/Screen_Shot_2014-09-09_at_3.png>
I am not sure what to do after the compiling.. If I enter import SimpleITK
as sitk, I get a fatal python error. Can anybody please suggest how to
overcome this problem?Thanks in advance.dagarshali