[ITK-users] using simpleITK with anaconda python distribution

Vishwa vishwanath.somashekar at gmail.com
Wed Sep 10 11:01:23 EDT 2014

Thanks very much for the information. I looked at the conda recipe. There
are three files.
One is .sh file, the second is yaml file, and the third is just a test
code. How am i to use that recipe to compile..

There are variables like Source_Dir in the .sh file. How do i get those. I
am not familiar using it.

Am I to just copy the file build.sh into the SimpleITK source code directly
and run sh ./build.sh? I tried that, and it ran for a while and gave an
error.

Best regards,
Vishwa