[ITK-users] question about wiki example ResampleDICOM

Arnaud Gelas arnaudgelas at gmail.com
Wed Sep 17 09:10:43 EDT 2014

I have been modifying extensively this example...
Rescale slope/intercept are saved with expected values -1024 and 1.

Not sure if the error is in my code or in this example, but when I compare
inputs and outputs with the ShiftScale part all pixels are different (and
the difference is -1024)... that's why I am asking if this part is still
valid?