[ITK-users] question about wiki example ResampleDICOM

Matt McCormick matt.mccormick at kitware.com
Wed Sep 17 11:42:33 EDT 2014

Hi,

Do to this fix [1], if the writer is re-using the GDCMImageIO, the
writer should apply the inverse rescale / slope intercept like the
reader applied the rescale / slope intercept when reading.  This was a
long-standing bug that I fixed in 4.6.0.  Arnaud, if the manual
inverse rescale / slope operation is removed, does the correct output
result?

Thanks,
Matt

[1] https://github.com/Kitware/ITK/commit/847ec2b79ac2cedaab6714678c0677793aa23a1e