[ITK-users] (no subject)

Nikita Chopra nikita at iitj.ac.in
Thu Sep 18 15:57:30 EDT 2014

Hi
Thanks a lot for quick responses . Can you suggest me the changes I should
make in .pro file to add ITK libs there so I can use qmake to build the
project .Thanks again I'm new to ITK and any help would be really
appreciated. My .pro file is as follows.
# ------------------------------
-------------------
# Project created by QtCreator 2010-10-25T15:08:18
# -------------------------------------------------
QT += opengl
TARGET = Endoscopic3D
TEMPLATE = app
INCLUDEPATH += . \
    "C:\Program Files\Matrox Imaging\Mil\Include"
LIBS += "-LC:\Program Files\Matrox Imaging\Mil\LIB" \
        -lmil
SOURCES += main.cpp \
    mainwindow.cpp \
    thread.cpp \