[ITK-users] (no subject)

Mike Chinander chinander at gmail.com
Thu Sep 18 16:46:51 EDT 2014

A CMakeLists.txt files replaces your .pro project file. Yours would look
something like the following. I don't use Qt Designer so I'm not quite sure
about the .ui-related configuration (or the OpenGL module).

cmake_minimum_required(VERSION 2.8.12)
PROJECT(Endoscopic3D)
set(CMAKE_AUTOMOC ON)
set(CMAKE_INCLUDE_CURRENT_DIR ON)

SET(ITK_DIR "C:/Program Files/ITK/lib/cmake/ITK-4.5")
FIND_PACKAGE(Qt5Core REQUIRED )
FIND_PACKAGE(Qt5Widgets REQUIRED)
FIND_PACKAGE(Qt5OpenGL REQUIRED)
find_package(ITK REQUIRED)
include(${ITK_USE_FILE})
include_directories (${CMAKE_CURRENT_BINARY_DIR})

SET (SRCS main.cpp
    mainwindow.cpp
    thread.cpp
    display3d.cpp
    matroxmeteorii.cpp)

SET (MOC_SRCS mainwindow.h
    thread.h
    display3d.h
    core.h
    matroxmeteorii.h)

QT5_WRAP_UI(UIS_HDRS
    mainwindow.ui)

ADD_EXECUTABLE(Endoscopic3D WIN32 ${SRCS} ${UIS_HDRS} )
TARGET_LINK_LIBRARIES(Endoscopic3D  Qt5::Widgets Qt5::OpenGL
${ITK_LIBRARIES})