[ITK-users] running DanielssonDistanceMapImageFilter on a subregion of the input image

Bradley Lowekamp blowekamp at mail.nih.gov
Thu Apr 2 09:15:51 EDT 2015

Hello,

You can certainly crop or extract a sub-region and set that as input to the Danielsson distance filter. However, this filter required its full input image and produces its full output. This is an intrinsic property of distance map generators because produces a map which contains global information not local.

HTH,
Brad