[ITK-users] Creating a region to store LabelObjects

Pol Monsó Purtí lluna.nova at gmail.com
Tue Apr 21 13:05:00 EDT 2015

After tweaking here and there, I believe the problem was mine that I was
shifting the objects twice because it doesn't happen anymore.

The Shift problem remains, thought. Shifting doesn't update the labelobject
attributes, so, right now, I shift the pixels _and_ then shift
(get,offset,set) the boundingbox, given that those are the attributes that
I need.

Cheers,

Pol