[ITK-users] DCMTK_DIR

Chr. Rossmanith cr at neuro.ma.uni-heidelberg.de
Wed Apr 22 05:16:51 EDT 2015

Hi,

I'm building ITK 4.8. During configuring cmake sets DCMTK_DIR to
/usr/local/lib/cmake/dcmtk where it finds DCMTKConfig.cmake - even if I
set DCMTI_DIR to "/usr/local" prior to configuring. After installing ITK
configuring my own project with cmake fails because a lot of dcmtk
include dirs aren't found.

Changing   set(DCMTK_DIR "/usr/local/lib/cmake/dcmtk")   to
set(DCMTK_DIR "/usr/local")  in
/usr/local/lib/cmake/ITK-4.8/Modules/ITKDCMTK.cmake solves the problem.
But that isn't a good fix because it it overwritten by installing ITK
again or upgrading to a new version.

Any ideas for a better solution?

Christina Rossmanith