[ITK-users] dicom viewer/nifti discrepancy

Johnson, Hans J hans-johnson at uiowa.edu
Fri Apr 24 14:47:01 EDT 2015

I don’t have a definitive answer, but NIFTI internal representation is an RAS system, DICOM & ITK internal representations are LPS.

Perhaps there is a coordinate space incompatibility.

Hans

Hans J. Johnson, Ph.D.,  Associate Professor
Electrical and Computer Engineering (Primary), Biomedical Engineering, Psychiatry
hans-johnson at uiowa.edu<mailto:hans-johnson at uiowa.edu>
(319) 621 7185 (cell)
(319) 384 3538  ECE Phone (Primary)
(319) 353 8587 Psychiatry Phone (Secondary)

4316 Seamans Center
Iowa City, IA 52242