[ITK-users] Binary Erosion failed

Bradley Lowekamp blowekamp at mail.nih.gov
Thu Aug 13 20:18:04 EDT 2015

Hello,

The problem likely relates to defining the "white" box  on a "back" background in terms of a binary image.

You should set the "BackgroundValue"[1] and the "ForegroundValue"[2] in the filter to you "white" pixel intensity value, and "black" pixel intensity value. Those methods a little tricky to find since they are in the parent class. Be careful to note if there are pixels of other values in the image.

HTH,
Brad

[1] SetBackgroundValue
[2] SetForegroundValue