[ITK-users] 3D/2D registration with itkRayCastInterpolateImageFunction

Charles GARRAUD Charles.GARRAUD at b-com.com
Mon Aug 17 04:18:16 EDT 2015

Thanks for your answer. Metric is increasing (is it normal behavior as in the example setMaximized is on?).

And we are using same sample data as used in ITKApp example... As we generate DRR data with itkRayCastInterpolateImageFunction and then try to register data with
same method, it should be a perfect match?

Thanks for your help and sorry for the late answer (summer break).

Regards,

Charles