[ITK-users] rescaling output of vesselness filter 0 and 1

Prashanth prashanth.dumpuri at gmail.com
Thu Aug 27 13:03:54 EDT 2015

All,

What is the best way/filter to rescale the output of Vesselness filters
(like MultiScaleHessianBasedMeasureImageFilter) to lie between 0 and 1
without losing any of the information from the vesselness image?

I'm using the data type of my input image as the data type for the
vesselness image. So, if my input image is an int, then my vesselness image
is an int image as well. I have tried itk's RescaleIntensityImageFilter and
ShiftScaleImageFilter with no luck.

Thanks
Prashanth