[ITK-users] SimpleITK Anaconda Issue

Tassilo Klein tjklein at gmail.com
Thu Aug 27 16:56:26 EDT 2015

Hi Ziv,

thanks. yes, that's what I did but then I get these  errors:

/home/tjklein/anaconda/lib/python2.7/site-packages/matplotlib/font_manager.py
in <module>()     56 import matplotlib     57 from matplotlib import
afm---> 58 from matplotlib import ft2font     59 from matplotlib
import rcParams, get_cachedir     60 from matplotlib.cbook import
is_string_like
ImportError: libpng16.so.16: cannot open shared object file: No such
file or directory