[ITK-users] Can't iterate over MetadataDictionary from GDCMImageIO

Marcos fotosentido at gmail.com
Sat Aug 29 18:40:46 EDT 2015

Hi,

I did that, but it gives me the error:

itk::ExceptionObject <...>
Location: "void __thiscall itk::ImageSeriesReader<class
itk::Image<short,3>::GenerateOutputInformation(void)"
File ...ImageSeriesReader.hxx: Line 122
At least one filename is required.

Instead of ./ExternalData/Testing/Data/Input/DicomSeries (which is a
directory), I've tried a dcm file, for example. The error is the same.

I'm on Windows, so I did on cmd:

C:\ITK-4.8.0-build> bin\Debug\DicomSeriesReadPrintTags.exe
/ExternalData/Testing/Data/Input/DicomSeries

And also:
C:\ITK-4.8.0-build> bin\Debug\DicomSeriesReadPrintTags.exe C:\myfile.dcm