[ITK-users] Merge N slices

Arnaud Gelas arnaudgelas at gmail.com
Thu Dec 3 08:29:53 EST 2015

Hi Dominik,

I do not have access anymore to this code...

Anyway, In my case the orientation of all images were the same...

In your case, since it is really generic problem, I would recommend
computing first the final image origin, orientation, spacing, and so on,
allocating and fill the buffer.

On the ith image, you iterate compute the world location of the pixel,
from that you compute the corresponding index location on the final
image, then set the pixel...

HTH
Arnaud