[ITK-users] [ITK-dev] [ANN] ITK 4.9 Release Candidate 1 is ready for testing!

Simon Alexander skalexander at gmail.com
Fri Dec 4 09:31:17 EST 2015

Hi all,

Apologies I haven't been able to put much time into this, ran into some
interesting challenges with VS2015 itself (at least in my configuration)
hanging permanently when changing from debug to release mode, or vice
versa.  It seems the generated project files are a bit of a challenge for
it.

At any rate, I have narrowed down part of the issue at least to being not
in the interpolate filter itself, but rather in the test driver code ...
somewhere in the nested loops incrementing the underlying array elements is
behaving incorrectly in release mode.  I'll try and have  a closer look
this weekend.