[ITK-users] [ITK-dev] [ANN] ITK 4.9 Release Candidate 1 is ready for testing!

Simon Alexander skalexander at gmail.com
Tue Dec 8 16:31:15 EST 2015

I've sent a patch set to gerrit, managed to screw it up somehow and
generated 4 reviews instead of 1, whups.  Matt, you're on them not sure who
else should be.

One of them is just a script modification so that my bash port likes your
utilities script, just a proposal.

The other three address each error.  Two are a loop fusion issue where
mixed type comparison is being generated incorrectly, changing the bound
type fixes this.

More concerning: the third change is an expansion issue with itk::Size<3>
 where it doesn't get the bound right for a .Fill call and never
initializes the last element.

Apologies  for the delay, i'm hesitant to blame things on the compiler
until I've convinced myself I know what is going on.  TODO generate
simplified versions to file with VS team.

cheers,
Simon