[ITK-users] Problem with building a journal paper

vishal itkhelpacc at gmail.com
Thu Dec 24 02:12:57 EST 2015

Hi Matt,
Thank you for helping me out.. ur advice help me a lot... I have tried a way
that allows me to run the code [1]
https://github.com/InsightSoftwareConsortium/ITKTwoProjectionRegistration in
ITK 4.6. i followed the steps given in this site
[2]http://www.itk.org/Wiki/ITK/Release_4/Modularization/Add_an_external_module_(external_module)

I going to explain the process so that it help anyone else who is having a
similar problem...
step1) download the zip file from [1]
step2) extract and paste it into it source file directory
C:\ITK\Source\InsightToolkit-4.6.0\Modules\External
step3) then run cmake gui..paste the source directory path and build
directory path as usual
step4) click configure.. once configure is complete... in advanced..search
for the Module_ITKTwoProjectionRegistration-master and CHECK it...
step 5) then on the same process as for build itk (click generate, all
build)
after one should be able to build the code in [1]

*BUT im having a DOUBT.*.. when running the code i found that it takes a
long time abt 1 hour to completer the registration.. is this normal? Im
going to try it with ITK 4.9 once.. before that anyone please clarify my
doubt..??
regards
Vishal