[ITK-users] Visualize Intermediate result of ITK registration in vtk

vishal itkhelpacc at gmail.com
Sun Dec 27 23:42:38 EST 2015

hi,
Im trying to write a code that will visualize the Intermediate registration
results (result after every iterations) in vtk. Im running the registration
example code ImageResgistration2.cxx in ITK and I want to apply the output
(translation parameters) to an image in VTK after the every iteration...
Could anyone please help me out...(i have tested ItkVtkglue and it is
working fine)...any advice is appreciated.
Regards
Vishal