[ITK-users] Visualize Intermediate result of ITK registration in vtk

vishal itkhelpacc at gmail.com
Tue Dec 29 23:34:58 EST 2015

hi Dženan,
thank you for ur help...But i have another doubt.. In the registration
algorithms in ITK in order to print the optimizer result, the optimizer
object is passed to the Execute() callback function.. to my understanding
only one object and one event object can be send to Execute()... inorder to
update my VTK render window il have to pass two objects (one ITK optimizer
and VTK renderer object) as argument to Execute()...get the transform from
the optimizer parameter and apply transform as you have suggested to the VTK
object... This is where im having confusion.. How to achieve this? Is my
understanding about the registration algorithm correct? Please help me
out...
Regards
Vishal