[ITK-users] [ITK-dev] [ANNOUNCE] SimpleITK 0.8.1 Release

Bradley Lowekamp blowekamp at mail.nih.gov
Wed Feb 4 09:42:54 EST 2015

Hello,

I just wanted to follow up that we now have Window binaries on Binstar for the Anaconda Python distribution. Specifically for 32-bit and 64-bit OS as well as Python version 2.7 and 3.4.

More information can be found on the wiki:
http://www.itk.org/Wiki/SimpleITK/GettingStarted#Anaconda_Distribution

Brad