[ITK-users] Rigid3DTransform make error

yagoDiez yagodiezdonoso at gmail.com
Mon Feb 9 06:13:51 EST 2015

Some more information on this:

The details mentioned by  Nicholas Tustison are here:

http://mitk.org/wiki/ITK_v4_Migration_Guide

I encountered a similar problem to the one originating the thread (just
migrated to itk 4.7). I solved it by using the itkv3 rigid transformation
class.

http://www.itk.org/Doxygen43/html/classitkv3_1_1Rigid3DTransform.html

So, all you would need to do is change the typedef to

typedef itkv3::Rigid3DTransform<double>  TransformType;

and

include the following file.

#include <itkv3Rigid3DTransform.h>

Probably just using the itk 3 compatibility flag would also work.

In my case, I used this solution because I needed to use the setmatrix (with
orthogonality tolerance) function with a previously computed rotation
matrix. I don't feel too happy about it but I did not see a direct way to
use the versor3D class (which I do use for my "normal" rigid registrations
and encourage others to use). Will post again if I get a better solution.