[ITK-users] cannot acces virtual void itk::Rigid3DTransform< TScalar >::SetMatrix (const MatrixType & matrix, double tolerance ) from the Rigid3D transform class.

yagoDiez yagodiezdonoso at gmail.com
Mon Feb 9 06:44:26 EST 2015

Hi Matt,

Thanks for pointing this out, I migrated to the latest (4.7) version and it
works now.

While migrating I encountered a new problem (rigid3D translation is sort of
deprecated now). More information here:

http://itk-insight-users.2283740.n2.nabble.com/Rigid3DTransform-make-error-td7160305.html#a7586887

I had to resort to using an "intermediate itkv3 rigid transformation class".
It does work but I am not sure it is a "lasting" solution.

Does anybody know which class is better for my original problem:

- I have a previously computed rotation matrix which I want to store in a
format that itk can use.
- Consequently, I am pretty sure that I want to use the setMatrix method
(ideally with the possibility to specify a tolerance).

Thanks!
Yago

--
View this message in context: http://itk-insight-users.2283740.n2.nabble.com/ITK-users-cannot-acces-virtual-void-itk-Rigid3DTransform-TScalar-SetMatrix-const-MatrixType-matrix-d-tp7586880p7586888.html