[ITK-users] Problem compiling HelloWorld.cxx with ITK 4.7.1

Alfonso Castro Martínez alfonso.castro at udc.es
Fri Feb 20 03:58:39 EST 2015

Many thanks.

Alfonso Castro Martínez
Facullty of Computer Science
University of A Coruna
Spain

----- Mensaje original -----
De: "Matt McCormick" <matt.mccormick at kitware.com>
Para: "Alfonso Castro" <alfonso.castro at udc.es>
CC: insight-users at itk.org
Enviados: Viernes, 20 de Febrero 2015 8:03:26
Asunto: Re: [ITK-users] Problem compiling HelloWorld.cxx with ITK 4.7.1

Hi Alfonso,

Welcome to ITK!

You have uncovered a bug in the SmoothingRecursiveYvvGaussianFilter
module.  I have created a patch [1], but until the patch is
integrated, please try using ITK without that module.

Thanks,
Matt

[1] https://github.com/thewtex/SmoothingRecursiveYvvGaussianFilter/commit/785139ccedac9ee513be84b79a674775fc38f442