[ITK-users] Files not found

Edward Flórez Pacheco ted.florez at gmail.com
Wed Jan 21 15:26:28 EST 2015

Hi everyone

I am a new ITK user.
Currently, I am using a set of algorithms that use ITK.
I installed the *InsightToolkit - version 4.6.1* but I had these troubles:

CMakeFiles/DicomSeriesReadImageWrite2.dir/DicomSeriesReadImageWrite2.cxx.o
Linking CXX executable DicomSeriesReadImageWrite2
/usr/bin/ld: cannot find -lITKAlgorithms
/usr/bin/ld: cannot find -lITKIO
collect2: ld returned 1 exit status
make[2]: ** [DicomSeriesReadImageWrite2] Erro 1
make[1]: ** [CMakeFiles/DicomSeriesReadImageWrite2.dir/all] Erro 2
make: ** [all] Erro 2

If anyone has some idea about these issues and can give me some help I'll
be very thankful.
Thank you in advance.

Best regards.

--