[ITK-users] Implementation of DBSCAN clustering algorithm in ITK

Taylor Braun-Jones taylor at braun-jones.org
Fri Jan 23 12:14:24 EST 2015

Maybe Nico (from the MITK team) can help :-)

Nico, Would you be interested in converting
mitk::UnstructuredGridClusteringFilter
<https://github.com/MITK/MITK/blob/master/Modules/AlgorithmsExt/mitkUnstructuredGridClusteringFilter.h>
into
a (templated) ITK filter and having it live upstream in ITK?

On Fri, Jan 23, 2015 at 10:44 AM, Matt McCormick <matt.mccormick at kitware.com