[ITK-users] ITK Apps | MultiResMIRegistration output slices blank

Matias Montroull matimontg at gmail.com
Wed Jan 28 08:45:09 EST 2015

Hi,

I'm working on testing the MultiResMIRegistration example in the ITK-Apps
and it runs ok with my dataset, however, the output mhd file has blank
slices (all black or white depending the Window Level setting)

I get the matrix and overall transform set parameters and the values kinda
make sense but I can't see the resulting slices for some reason.

Both MR and CT 3D files are signed short pixel type.

Thanks for the help.

Matias.