[ITK-users] Problems with writing filter using Xcode

Vikash Gupta vikash.gupta at inria.fr
Thu Jul 2 15:18:41 EDT 2015

Hey Everyone
I am using Mac OS X 10.10.3 and Xcode 5.1.1 . When I am writing a filter in this environment. I get the following error

"itk::MapPointMatrixFilter<itk::Image<double, 3u> >::MapPointMatrixFilter()", referenced from:

itk::MapPointMatrixFilter<itk::Image<double, 3u> >::New() in mapsfilter.o

I do not understand why I should get this error. If anyone has any insights, it will be really useful.

Thanks

Vikash