[ITK-users] Simple example to use SyN registration in ITK

yagoDiez yagodiezdonoso at gmail.com
Fri Jul 3 13:18:00 EDT 2015

HI everyone,

I have been using both ITK and SyN registration separately for some time now
(I used SyN executables). I am now using itk 4.7.

Recently I have come accross the following classes.

  itk::SyNImageRegistrationMethod
<http://www.itk.org/Doxygen/html/classitk_1_1SyNImageRegistrationMethod.html>

and  BSplineSyNImageRegistrationMethod
<http://www.itk.org/Doxygen/html/classitk_1_1BSplineSyNImageRegistrationMethod.html>

The problem is I am finding it difficult to understand how they actually
work. I have found plenty of registration examples but none using any of
these classes.

My actual question is:

Can anyone point me to a simple example of a registration code using these
classes?

Thanks a lot.
Yago Diez