[ITK-users] adding two images with different origin

Hammond, Emily M emily-hammond at uiowa.edu
Wed Jul 15 10:07:52 EDT 2015

Hello all,

I am trying to compute the measures identified in itkLabelOverlapMeasureFilter with a couple label masks. I have created a test volume and translated it to create a couple more test volumes to get a calculable overlap for verification. Unfortunately, this translation changes the origin of the these images.

How can I perform these measures on two images that cover the same space, but do not have the same origin? If I just change the origins to match using ChangeImageInformationFilter then my translation is reversed.

Thanks
Emily Hammond