[ITK-users] [ITK] Problem with itkImageToVTKImageFilter

Timothee Evain tevain at telecom-paristech.fr
Thu Jul 16 04:21:33 EDT 2015

Hello Siavash,

I tried the patch, and that works perfectly for me.
Just a small precision, you will have trouble with the ITK_OVERRIDE macro if you are using an ITK version anterior to 4.6 (I guess? since I'm using 4.5 and my itkMacro.h doesn't define it, but 4.6 have it). Just replace with "override" if you are using c++11 or delete it if not.

Thanks for the fix Matt! (btw I don't know if I could do a more formal review, let me know if I could help further)

Tim