[ITK-users] Problem with ITK Python Wrapper

michkapopoff at gmail.com michkapopoff at gmail.com
Tue Jul 21 02:07:57 EDT 2015

Hi

We worked a lot on python 3 for the 4.8.0 release, but we were not able
to make it completely work. It builds correctly under OS X or Linux
(I did not try under Windows). You should not be use ITK 4.7.1 for this.

But some things have changed in the import mechanism of python.
I was not able to find out if this was a bug in swig or on our side.

So for the moment we are stuck with python 2 until someones finds out
how to make it work with python 3. Any volunteers are welcome to have a look.

Michka