[ITK-users] Building Classes using ITK Wrap

scap3y scapegoat.sarthak at gmail.com
Mon Jun 1 11:51:45 EDT 2015

Hi,

I am trying to follow the tutorial presented in  this link
<http://www.itk.org/Wiki/ITK/Release_4/Wrapping/BuildProcess>   from ITK. I
have built and installed ITK by keeping the Wrap_Python module on (already
tested on ipython and works as expected).

During the build step of my test project, CMake gives the following error:

 Unknown CMake command "WRAP_LIBRARY".

By doing ccmake, I get the following result (which shows that everything is
where it should be there):

 CMAKE_BUILD_TYPE                *
 CMAKE_INSTALL_PREFIX            */usr/local
 ITK_TEST_DRIVER                 *ITK_TEST_DRIVER-NOTFOUND
 ITK_USE_SYSTEM_SWIG             *OFF
 ITK_WRAP_GCCXML                 *ON
 ITK_WRAP_PYTHON                 *ON
 ITK_WRAP_SWIGINTERFACE          *ON
 SWIG_DIR
*/home/patis/projects/patis/itkWrap_test/bin/Generators/SwigInterface/swig/share/swig/3.0.2
 SWIG_EXECUTABLE
*/home/patis/projects/patis/itkWrap_test/bin/Generators/SwigInterface/swig/bin/swig
 WRAP_ITK_INSTALL_PREFIX         *lib/cmake/ITK-4.7/WrapITK
 WrapITK_DIR
*/home/patis/Downloads/ITK/4.7.2/bin/install/lib/cmake/ITK-4.7/WrapITK

Any idea what might be going on?

Thanks,
Sarthak