[ITK-users] itkConnectedThresholdImageFilter does not support Progress?

zagwin zagwin at gmail.com
Mon Jun 8 14:34:37 EDT 2015

Hello,

I made a minipipeline using MedianImageFilter,
ConnectedThresholdImageFilter, and BinaryDilateImageFilter. My progress bar
will increase from 0->0.5 slowly, and then stop 0.5 for a while, and jump to
0.75, and increase slowly to 1. So, I suppose the
ConnectedThresholdImageFilter does not support progress. Am I right? or I
made a mistake?

In the ::GenerateData()
{

typename ProgressAccumulator::Pointer progress = ProgressAccumulator::New();
progress->SetMiniPipelineFilter(this);
		//Get InputImage
const typename TInput::ConstPointer inputImage( this->GetInput() );

typedef itk::MedianImageFilter			   <InputImageType, InputImageType>
MedianImageFilterType;
typedef itk::ConnectedThresholdImageFilter <InputImageType, OutputImageType>
ConnectedThresholdFilterType;
typedef itk::BinaryBallStructuringElement  <OutputImagePixelType,
ImageDimension>  StructuringElementType;
typedef itk::BinaryDilateImageFilter       <OutputImageType,
OutputImageType, StructuringElementType> BinaryDilateFilterType;

MedianImageFilterType::Pointer         medianfilter  =
MedianImageFilterType::New();
ConnectedThresholdFilterType::Pointer  ccthreshold   =
ConnectedThresholdFilterType::New();
BinaryDilateFilterType::Pointer        bDilate       =
BinaryDilateFilterType::New();

progress->RegisterInternalFilter(medianfilter,.5f);
progress->RegisterInternalFilter(ccthreshold, .25f);
progress->RegisterInternalFilter(bDilate,     .25f);

}