[ITK-users] SC Registration

Carmine Pagliaro carminepagliaro at gmail.com
Mon Jun 15 06:39:51 EDT 2015

Hi all,
i'm a new user, well sorry for my inexperience.
I'm looking for a method that allow me to register two image starting from
some points.
Example: I've got two different mri image (image_a; image_b), I set two
points (p1_a; p2_a (in red in the image attached)) in the image_a, then i
set two points (p1_b; p2_b (in red in the image attached)) in the image_b.
well my registration process have to align the two image considering align
p1_a=p1_b (some location in the registered result image) & p2_a=p2_b.

--
Carmine Pagliaro
*Life is for sharing.*