[ITK-users] SimpleITK errors when linked against

jmerkow jmerkow at gmail.com
Thu Jun 25 13:49:39 EDT 2015

I am trying to link against SimpleITK in another project.
Right now, I am testing that the dependences do not clash and simply
including simpleITK.h and setting namespace sitk = itk::simple;

I am running into trouble with some of the c++11 members, specifically bind
and function.
Linking against the c++11 causes a number of other errors in the project.
However, the project I am working with links against boost.
Is there a way to have simpleitk link against the boost versions of bind and
function?
Or some other way around this?

Any help is greatly appreciated.
--Jameson