[ITK-users] Suitable Data Container for Pyramid Images

SiavashK siavashk at ece.ubc.ca
Fri Jun 26 20:24:11 EDT 2015

Hello,

I have a series of pathology images that I am trying to read in ITK. Each
image is acquired at different zoom levels (e.g. 1X, 4X, 8X, 40X) and
concatenated into an image pyramid. As a result, each level of this image
pyramid has a different size and spacing.

Is there a suitable data container for this in ITK? I tried looking into
itk::MultiResolutionPyramidImageFilter
<http://www.itk.org/Doxygen/html/classitk_1_1MultiResolutionPyramidImageFilter.html>
to try to figure out how the image pyramid is stored, but was unable to
figure it out. Any recommendations are highly appreciated.

Thanks,

Siavash