[ITK-users] ITK Ver 4.5 memory leak in HDF5 library

tejas9090 tejasm at gmail.com
Wed Mar 4 15:01:55 EST 2015

Hello Brad,

Thank you for the quick response. Unfortunately I don't have a minimal
program to reproduce this leak.
To be honest I am new to ITK and am using some inherited code (which tends
to be quite large). When I ran this program through Visual Leak Detector, I
came across a whole bunch of these leaks in the same part of the ITK code.
Was hoping somebody else would have come across the same and possibly new
why this might be happening.

Thank you,
TJ