[ITK-users] [ITK] Registration in SimpleITK

Bradley Lowekamp blowekamp at mail.nih.gov
Thu Mar 12 20:50:30 EDT 2015

Hello,

Yes, it is more or less the same process. Grab all the ITK and SimpleITK dlls from the bin directories and place them in your path.

The SimpleITK Superbuild INSTALL target will actually install ITK and SimpleITK's core libraries correctly in to the CMake specified path. The installation target for the superbuild project just doesn't install the target languages ( every language has at least one own way of doing things that CMake does not know about ). You could use this to install all the needed dlls into a defined path. Then just grab the CSharp dll for your project and that should work too.

Also I worked on the explicit instantiation in SimpleITK today. I was able to reduce the size of the .o files on Linux by 30% by explicitly instantiating about 20 classes with their used templates. This is expected to resolve the linking and packaging issues on windows. So a solution is forth coming.

Brad